We Love Manchester
Situated in the heart of the city on the edge of Trafford Park, O2 Victoria Warehouse Manchester was originally the Liverpool Warehousing Company, two huge warehouses built in 1925 and 1936.
Their monumental scale and exuberant architectural style dominated the canal-side, and Victoria Warehouse is now one of the only surviving warehouses of its kind that was at the centre of the global cotton trade; retaining its classic internal structure of cast-iron columns, supporting wooden beams and joists.
It was renovated in 2009 to become a premier events and hospitality venue, with multiple rooms, formats and configurations, and successfully opened as an ambitious creative space in 2012.
The main auditorium was rebranded O2 Victoria Warehouse in September 2018.