Academy Music Group Terms and Conditions
- As an authorised ticket agent, Ticketweb sells tickets on behalf of the venue, promoter or producer from whom we obtain tickets to sell to you as our ‘Event Partner’.
- By purchasing this ticket you agreed to the terms of TicketWeb’s Purchase Policy, which can be found here or by calling 08444 999 999.
- This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue, event and/or Event Partner, which can be found on the event website and/or obtained at the box office. Breach of any of these Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the venue or Event Partner to eject you from the venue.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the event is cancelled.
- If an event is cancelled or rescheduled we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
- Tickets are sold subject to the venue or Event Partner rights to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue and Event Partner. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with the venue).
- The venue, Event Partner and Ticketweb accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- There will be no right to pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind, unless offered by management.
- Ticket holders give their express consent to their actual or simulated likeness to be included within any film, photograph, video, audio and/or audiovisual recording in relation to the event and/or any element thereof and such film, photograph, video, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security which may be carried out for the security of customers.
- Sale of Alcohol – if you appear to be under 25 we will ask you to prove your age in our venues. We apologise if this policy causes any embarrassment.
- From time to time, we have a breathalyser policy in place in some of our venues, and anyone under the age of 18 believed to have consumed alcohol will have to pass the test to be admitted or permitted to stay in the venue. Anyone failing or refusing the test won't be eligible for a refund.
- Due to sound levels, crowd profiles at shows and the facilities at venues, AMG restrict the age of those attending events to children aged 8 and over unless otherwise specified. We do not recommend subjecting children to loud music over a sustained period of time.
- Any ticket holder throwing objects (beer, glasses etc.) will be removed from the building and no refund given. Furthermore, customer details will be provided to the regulatory authorities should an offence be alleged to have taken place.
- Smoking is not permitted in the venue and offenders will be ejected.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law.